Sunday, October 30, 2022

It's been a long time...


 I really have neglected my blogsite, which is more just a photo site!

I am not so great at keeping up with social media chit chat, mostly too busy making things ;) 

So, what have I been up to? 

Of course I still make beads, give online classes and post most of my work on Facebook, it's where all my friends are anyway! I suppose that's why my blog has suffered. Few people comment on my blogsite so I am not sure it's worth it to continue here?

I also have some added interest in my life and I'll show you a few new things I have been making besides glass beads..

I hope you like it, let me know :)

All the prints are made using a technique called Ecoprinting. This means That I have used real flowers and leaves from nature to create prints of them on pure silk scarves and real leather hides. I do use some commercial dye for the background colours.

Should be interested I am selling them on Etsy when available.




























No comments: