Friday, June 26, 2020

I think soon I will need to change my blog title to a less specific gengre and just be an "Artist" as I am not strictly sticking to only glass art anymore. I have dedicated 17 years to my glass art and don't intend to stop, but I want to do some other things that fullfil me as an artist.
I made this eco printed bag for my daughter... and now I am ready to make some bags to hopefully sell :) 

I am happy that I can source my leather locally, usually I have to find my things overseas, this makes a nice change :) 






2 comments:

Ellen said...

Adding "super" to the new blog title would be appropriate.
I love what you're doing with your bags. I'm not surprised at all that you are continually looking for another outlet.
I worked with glass for the same number of years as you and the switch to paper seemed to happen all by itself! Might have been while I slept. ha!
Keep up the exciting work, my friend.
I'm here watching.

Astrid Riedel said...

Yes, I am almost a bit afraid that I will leave the bead making behind, I hope not ;)

Depends also on if I am able to sell the bags ;)