Friday, November 22, 2013

I just don't have enough hours in a day...Friday's is my shopping day, and in the after noon I decided to clean up my workshop a bit, never seems to stay long that way though, and I made no beads..
We were treated by my son, he cooked us a 3 course meal this evening, starting with feta and parsley phyllo pastries, the main course was ricotta cheese with basil and tomatoes on a bed of pasta, rounding it off with a "lemon delicious" dessert, it was scrumptious, and a real treat! My own dad used to be a Chef in his younger days, and my grandpa was a confectioner and baker, so I guess it is in our blood :) I loved trying all sorts of recipes and enjoyed cooking and baking for many years, lately, well a bit longer than that really I don't often want to spend much time on cooking anymore, I think it has something to do with the fact that making beads has taken up all my time ;)





No comments: