Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Workshops AUSTRIA!

I am so looking forward to my first time to teach in AUSTRIA in June
Cornelia has let me know that she can still fill some places on the 25th and 26th of June

We have limmited places left so hurry !
On the 25th we wil be making beads with pleats, we will learn to apply enamels and dichroic glass on the beads. We will also make the much sought after "pink"murrini I have been making lately :)






One of the most fun techniques we will be doing is the making of the WIG WAG and how to apply them to the beads













These are some of the techniques we will cover on the 26th... Gold fuming with different types of Ribbed or "pleated" textures. We will also make a layered  lentilshaped bead with lots of depth. Thats not all... I will also show you how to apply rose murrini to the bead, for which I will bring some along!




Contact Cornelia:

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Lucky Aussies - that's all I have to say.

Astrid Riedel said...

Hi Ellen, Austrians, not to be confused with the "down under" Ausssies ;)