Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hello Chicago!

After leaving Johannesburg on Thursday evening, I finally set out for Chicago again! The last 2 weeks have been a drama, I only received my visa the day before I left, my nerves were finished! But 24 hours later I arrived in Chicago, so everybody can relax, I am here ;)
What an awesome city Chicago is, we spent a little time there yesterday, it will be something I will never forget!
So in just a few days the class will start, I can't wait it will be such fun. Portias home and studio is fabulous.

See you al soon :)

6 comments:

Jane Perala said...

So glad it went without a hitch ths time, and I hope you have a great visit!

Daniela Ellenberger said...

Have fun!!!
Hugs Daniela

Ellen said...

Glad you finally made it. Our country is lucky to have you.

Astrid Riedel said...

Thank you, I am enjoying the first days here and getting ready for the classes :)

formartis - Iris Schäfer said...

I'm so glad that you you are finally in Chicago!!!
Enjoy your stay and I wish you much fun and success for your workshops!!! I'm sure they will be great!!!!
Many hugs and warm thoughts from Germany, Iris

Carmen Isaacs said...

Shew what a relief, I really was worried there for awhile. Enjoy!